14 February 2011

Moxie Fab World Cameo Challenge

I created this card for the Cameo Challenge at Moxie Fab World.

I found the cameo image online and cut it out with my wishblade, cut the frame with my wishblade and put it all together. All supplies are from Momenta. I really do LOVE these card packs from Momenta - they make card making super quick and easy!!



Supplies:
Relaxed Cardstock (PA-1035)
Occasions & Celebrations Paper (PA-1992)
Card Pack (NC-1279)
Foil Flourish Rub-Ons (RO-1895)
Chipboard Buttons (EM-1409)
Earthtones Alphabet Stickers (ST-3209)
Pastel Gem Stickers (ST-3031)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Valentine's Day and spending it with the ones you love!!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)