03 November 2010

Buddies (Momenta)

For this one, I worked with Got Sketch? #104. Since I'm not doing any journaling for my dad's pet book I decided to just adapt it and roll. Not much on this page, but I think the design is super cute.

I should also mention, I think this is the last time I will let my dad request a book by a certain date. I've had forever to work on it, but I know if I don't get it done by Christmas he will ask about it and I will feel bad. So... I'm trying to whip through some pages so I can at least wrap something for him!



All Momenta supplies...
Relaxed Textured Cardstock (PA-1035)
Flutter Paper Pack (PA-1563)
Crimped Alpha Stickers (ST-1814)
Flutter Borders (ST-3072)
Wonderland Dimensional Stickers (ST-2066)
Bright Gems (ST-3044)

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

That is a really cute page.

BethieJ said...

Kelly this is DARLING! What a FUN idea for a book!! Your dad is gonna LOVE it!
have a GREAT day!

Mara Campbell said...

Super cute, I love the blocks on the side!