25 October 2010

Dirty Scraps Blog Hop Winner

Thanks to everybody for stopping by my blog during the Dirty Scraps Blog Hop! I loved hearing the feedback on my owl banner.



So on to the winner...




I printed out all the comments and put them in the dump truck, which had to be driven around for a little while before one would actually be picked. sigh. Please excuse the lack of shirt - we had spaghetti for dinner and it is so much easier to wash him than the clothes!




Then, when I finally convinced him to pick one, he refused to take his eyes off the tv long enough to pose all cute like.


At any rate... I managed to get it out of his hands and the lucky winner is....

.......

.......

.......

.......

Denise!!


Denise said...
Your owl banner is sooo cute!!! Love how you glimmer misted them. I'm definitely going to follow you now to see what you make next :)

Denise, please email me (you can grab my email from my blogger profile page) so I can get your prize in the mail!

Thanks again to everyone that stopped by - I hope you have checked out the Dirty Scraps blog and all the Design Team blogs to see if you won!

1 comment:

D said...

What a cutie!!! I do that with spagetti too. So excited that my name was picked! Thank you so much :))))