26 August 2010

Treasured Scrapbooking Treasured Hunt!

I couldn't decide if I wanted to participate in the Treasured Hunt over at Treasured Scrapbooking. Well, I decided to bite the bullet and just go for it...

The requirements for Round 1 are patterned paper from 3 manufacturers (fancy pants, scenic route & fiskars), 1 sheet cardstock (bazzill), 5 and only 5 buttons, something handmade (quilted stars), at least 5 words in your title and 2 pictures taken by you.

The title thing stumped me for a bit, as sometimes I don't even use a title. But I finished it today and am pretty happy with how it turned out. :)






The quilted stars were really easy and I'll be doing a tutorial post on them in the next day or so.

And if you like a good challenge - you can still play along with the Treasured Hunt just for fun, even though the deadline for the actual contest has passed.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fantastic page Kelly! Love the stars and can't wait to see your tutorial!

mustangkayla said...

CUTE layout! Love the stars!