06 August 2010

sometimes we just don't get what we want!

With all the activity here at our house (leaky main water pipe, the dogs escaping, plumber appointments), I haven't had much time to scrap. To be honest, by the time I do get any sort of 'down time' I'm frankly exhausted and usually wind up catching a couple minutes of sleep.

So Jeff has asked me a couple times how old my facebook profile picture (a subtle hint that I should update it I guess). Today, as Grayson and I were sitting I decided to give it a try. The quick photo shoot was just that - quick! He decided it would be better for him to take pictures or the pictures needed to be of his car, his arm, etc.



And here is my personal favorite... the stoner family.


So there you go, you don't always get what you want. Especially if you have a toddler!
Maybe next time. :)

No comments: