01 May 2010

Happy NSD & A Happy Momenta Announcement!!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day to all my peeps out there in scrappy land! I hope you all have a fabulous day cropping away! Unfortunately, I won't be joining you at the crop table today... but I hope to be back at it tomorrow and get some challenges completed (I've seen some awesome ones floating around this morning).
Momenta announced their design team today, and guess what? I am happy to say that I will be designing for them, using both digital & traditional products!
Have you seen the momenta products? If not, it is definitely worth checking them out. They have some super cool stuff! And, to give you a little bonus for checking out their site and store - here is a coupon good for 20% off ALL MONTH LONG! Click on the coupon to take you to the site :)


Congrats to all the ladies who made the Momenta team - I am excited to be working with you all and can't wait to see the awesome inspiration!

Also, take a moment and become a Momenta fan on facebook for news & prizes!!

4 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Congrats on making the team..♥

mustangkayla said...

Congrats!

Melonie said...

Congrats on the DT!!

Rachael said...

We are so thrilled to have you! :)