20 May 2010

First Professional Haircut!

So this makes me realize that the boy is growing up. He did so well though, he didn't fight (unfortunately he does fight me and that's why I quit cutting it). But I'm glad that he isn't shaggy anymore!

I decided to double up on my challenges. I did Tricia's primary color challenge at Citrus Tree Studio and Ginger's 5th Month challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking. I pulled out the eyelets for my 5 of something - cause you know, I've got LOTS of those sitting around! And Of course this page has been 450'd! I used the Helmar 450 & Zapdots on the embelly cluster. I also used my Sakura pens to do the doodling on the pictures and my doodle flourishes (along with help from a Crafter's Workshop template). The background paper is some really old Bo Bunny & the cardstock is all Bazzill!


Now, I'm off to dive into a HUGE box of momenta supplies that arrived yesterday! Hopefully I'll have something to share tomorrow!

2 comments:

Abby and Brenda said...

Awww, he's so cute! I really need to get Aiden's hair cut, but they always look so much older after!

lynda said...

OMG...I ADORE this page! Great, fun colors that all work together. Awesome picture. You really rocked this one!