12 April 2010

RSC Projects & Passing the luck to...

Since I don't really have anything new to share, I thought I would share some projects from the Feb/March issue of Ready-Set-Create. If you don't subscribe, you really should. Each issue is slam packed full of inspiration, tips and information on some of the coolest stuff out there!







Now, I am officially passing my good luck on to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reel Girl!!

Thanks to everybody who entered! I hope you enjoy your goodies, send me your address and I will get them in the mail soon. :)


We have a busy rest of the week coming up, so I don't know how much I'll be blogging. We are headed to the NC Zoo in the next couple days, I am having dinner with some friends on Friday to celebrate a birthday and we are celebrating grayson turning 2 soon. So I should have tons of fun pictures to scrap in the near future.

No comments: