15 March 2010

Citrus Tree Studio Crop

I am so excited to have gotten to play with the Citrus Tree Studio crop this past weekend. I got quite a few extra projects done and am super happy with the results (with the exception of the card, its not my favorite). The best part of these is that most of them were done with scraps, which means my pile is getting smaller! :)


So here are the projects I finished up for the crop (including the card I'm not happy with). So excited that I got so many projects done in a short time!!

Above is a gift card holder (a complete lift of my friend ginger) made from half of a paper tower tube. I used scraps of my 3 bugs in a rug paper!


This is a frog made from rolled pieces of cardstock!!



This project has been in my mind for probably a year or more. I've had the empty carrier and the picnic silverware forever. I was happy to get the challenge to finally get it done!



Here's a sweets container I altered for my desk. Now, if I can keep myself from eating them! LOL! I used scraps from the March Kit at Two Chicks Designs.



I absolutely LOVE how this monochromatic page turned out. I left a blank space below the journaling for when I remember what year this was. The only thing that didn't come out of the scrap bin was the background cardstock!!


And here is the card that I'm not terribly thrilled with... but I'll be putting it in the mail tomorrow, so no biggie!

No comments: