26 February 2010

PageMaps Blog Scrapdango Sketch Contest

Scrapdango & PageMaps have a contest up on the PageMaps Blog. I am a sucker for Becky's sketches - and of course when I saw this, it was no different. This sketch just spoke to me... Somehow, I just knew it would work perfectly with the January kit I picked up from Citrus Tree Studio.

Now, with all that out of the way, I'm super excited to share it... Everything on the page (except the bling & mini-alpha stickers) is from the kit - it's a collection of 7gypsies, prima, bazzill & making memories.

It was a plus that my sewing machine still works after my son dropped it (who would have thought he could pick it up and get it out of the case to begin with). But, thats another story...

So here you go, my pitiful puppy sofee. She gets all excited to ride, but then when she gets in the car she is scared to death. Doesn't she just look miserable?! Poor thing!




1 comment:

Haf Scraps said...

I love it! I often get those pitiful puppy eyes from my girls too. LOL! Great layout, Kelly!