03 February 2010

Have you heard?! Lots of news...

I've been so busy that I have forgotten to come and post my good news shares!

First, I am working with Cristal on the Dirty Scraps team. This challenge blog is brand new and full of fun challenges to help you scrap outside of the realm. I mean, we all don't have gorgeous kids who smile all the time, do we?!

I know I've had my share of struggles and I'm happy to say that I wouldn't be where I am today without them. They have made me who I am, so I am ok documenting them in my layouts. So if you haven't, check these challenges out on the Dirty Scraps Blog. They are definitely thought provoking!!

With my next news, I decided to try for the Two Chicks Designs Team - and lucky me, I made it! This is a new company - so be sure to check out their site. They have clothes, embellies and kits!

I'm so excited to share my news - I hope you all join me with my new ventures!!

No comments: