17 May 2009

WOW-wweeeee The {SAS} May Mini Kit Rocks!

Let me just say that I was so lucky to work with the Adornit Fern mini-kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this month! With that said, I'm also sad to announce that this kit sold out within hours of it debuting the {SAS}sy Message Board - and it is no surprise because this kit is absolutely fabulous and it works with almost everything!

Now, if you didn't get a chance to get it. Don't fret just yet - there is still an opportunity to win one from the Adornit Blog. You need to check it out soon, the giveaway closes Friday!

There's also still bits & pieces of the kit available from the {SAS Store} - so don't forget to stop there and see the add-ons that are still in stock. Be sure to check out the gems while you are there, I am totally falling in love with them!

Now, it's my turn to share what I created with this great kit. The teal & orange colors in this kit worked so well with Grayson's easter outfit, I had to scrap it! And of course, I just can't resist scrapping pictures of him because he is so cute. So here's a slide with my images, and of course you can check out my Gallery in the {SAS} Store for more details about what products were used!


1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

You did a wonderful job with this kit Kelly! Love what you created!