07 January 2009

{SAS}sy January DT Creations!

Wow - I can't believe it's January. Oh, I can't even believe it's 2009. Grayson will be 9 months old soon, which is another shocker for me!

Anyway... Lauri from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking sent me this awesome box of Bella Blvd and Rose Moka to play with. I love it when the papers are easily cut into shapes - and the Bella Blvd Family Tree line is just that - easy to cut out and use as embellishments!

So here are the layouts that I created this month with these awesome lines!


Hope you enjoyed my layouts and don't forget to stop by the {SAS} Message Board for some fun challenges and stuff!

3 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Wonderful job Kelly, you did a knock out job with these supplies! I love them all but my favorite is the My Little Pumpkin Pie Layout! So cute!

Heidi E. said...

These turned out great. Totally have to agree with Lauri that I love the little pumpkin the best.

Dria said...

Wonderful layouts Kelly! that is terrific set of products you worked with.