21 July 2008

Tag!

Thanks Alecia for tagging me!! It was cool reading a bit more about you (you know I'm a huge fan). So here's everybody's chance to know a little more about me!

1. Ten Years Ago: I was 21 (does that say it all). I worked at the hospital & the bar. I partied hard when I could and had few cares in the world. I spent too much money, drove a girly probe and lived on a whim!

2. 5 things on today (tomorrow's ) to do list: diapers, bottles, laundry, house cleaning & calling principals - maybe even giving the dogs a bath if I feel extra spunky, which is seriously doubtful!

3. Snacks I enjoy: pretzels (especially with cream cheese), tostitos & salsa, oranges and peanut crunch Nature Valley granola bars!

4. Places I've lived: Bloomfield, NY; Germanton, NC; Walkertown, NC; Winston-Salem, NC and North Wilkesboro, NC. I know there's more, but I can't remember.

5. 4 people I've tagged: Ginger, Wendi, Erin & Michelle!

1 comment:

Alecia Wolfford said...

SO FUN, loving reading about you as well my friend!!!