21 January 2007

My Fav LO



Here's my current favorite lo. It's not the best I've done, but the lo itself has a lot of emotion tied in. Having Crohn's Disease is something that I deal with everyday, and the day I was diagnosed is still vivid in my mind. Although I have long forgotten the date, the memory lingers daily.
Journaling: When I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease my life was turned upside down. I went through every emotion possible. I remember the crisp smell of the doctor's office as he told me what my future would hold. Through tear blurred vision, I somehow made it back to my office to spend the rest of the day in tears, hoping what I heard was not true.

1 comment:

Nancywithajones said...

Bless your heart. I have lupus sle and am very familiar with Crohns. I have a dear friend with it. We talk on the phone alot sine neither of us get to get out much. I will add you to my prayer list. I love that you posted about this. I have yet to do a lupus page... guess I need to.