29 June 2012

Hi

Happy Friday to everyone, hope you aren't sweltering. I believe our day will be spent inside within the comfort of our air conditioning. Guess I will have to be productive by cleaning and doing laundry, although I may just fake it and scrapbook. :)

Today I'm gonna share a simple card I made. It was originally based on a CASE Study Challenge (#96 actually), but I didn't get it photographed and posted in time.


Everything is from Pebbles with the exception of the ric rak & floss. I decided to trim the strings from the balloon sticker and add some embroidery floss for added texture. A quick and easy card that took about 15 minutes to get together. Of course I love projects like that, as I mentioned before - it makes it easier to craft with kids!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Cute card Kel! We are spending our day inside with the AC on too:)